PALAYA CORPORATION warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship within the specified warranty period under normal use. Should this product require servicing, PALAYA CORPORATION will replace or repair any defective part free of charge subject to the TERMS and CONDITIONS stated herein.
1. Warranty period is one (1) year from the date of original purchase for parts and services. Should servicing be required during the warranty period, contact your seller or Palaya Corporation’s Head Office for assistance. After this period, charges/fees will be applicable on all service calls, labor, adjustments, and any replacement or repair of parts.
2. This warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, transportation, misuse, negligence, natural disaster, damages to voltages used other than specified, and/or operational manner not covered by the Ozein Instruction Manual.
3. Tampering by unauthorized technicians will invalidate this warranty. You are advised to contact your seller or Palaya’s Head Office for assistance or technical support.
4. This warranty applies only to you, as the original purchaser of the product, nontransferable and will not be honored if the serial number attached to the unit is removed, altered or obliterated. If date of purchase is not written, warranty shall be based on production date.
5. This warranty card and the official receipt of purchase must be presented whenever you request for service during the warranty period.
6. This warranty is valid only in the Philippines.